The Special Educational Needs (SEN) Team: Co-ordinate the assessment and placement of children and young people with SEND Deal with matters covered by the SEND Code of Practice, including appeals to the First-tier Tribunal (SEND) Manages the budget for children and young people with EHC…
Services in families (1265)
Refine these results
- Private NurseryMonday to Friday, 8am to 6pm , 50 weeks per year.Spread across two sites, one for under twos and the other for toddlers and pre-school children, the Hornsey Day Nursery offers exceptional care for children aged from birth to five years from Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm (extended hours can be offered, if required). The…
- Monday closed; Tuesday 9.30am-7pm; Wednesday 9:30am-1pm; Thursday 9.30am-7pm; Friday closed; Saturday 11am5pm; Sunday closed.Public library services Books for adults and children, audio books, large print books. Online resources: eBooks and eAudio, eMagazines and eNewspapers Free public Wi-Fi. Dedicated lap-top points. 6 free to use public computers with Internet access and Microsoft Office. Study tables and quiet study area. Photocopier.…
- Website of the charity which provides advice on law and policy affecting children and young people, including school and education issues.
- ChildminderMonday to Friday 7am-6pm. Flexible.I cater to each childs individual needs. Stimulating activities for all age groups. Visits to children's centre, library and parks, music, singing.
- Breathe Stop Smoking Service is a free Camden & Islington service. Get the support that suits you best to stop smoking, including tips to stop by yourself, personalised help from a specialist advisor online or over the phone, and face-to-face support in Islington (and Camden) throughout…
- 9am to 5pm Monday to FridayThe iWork employment service offers 1-2-1 tailored coaching and mentoring support to get unemployed Islington residents into jobs they want to do. It has a holistic approach, looking at the person's strengths and interests. A coach can work with a client for as long as…
- School nurseryMonday to Friday from 9am to 3.20pm. Open 39 weeks a year.Nursery classes in Islington schools offer full or part-time education to 3 and 4 year olds. This nursery also offers part-time places to eligible 2 year olds.All 3 and 4 year olds can get 15 hours free early education per week during term time. Families…
- School Day: 8.55am to 3.30pm; Breakfast club from 8.00am; after-school club until 6.00pmHugh Myddelton Primary School is a mixed community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements. All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services…
- Home schooling advice.
- Website of the Child Accident Prevention Trust with advice and tips for parents.
- The website of a national organisation for those suffering with eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin.
- MacMillan Cancer Support aims to ensure those living with cancer get the best information, treatment and care.
- The website of a national organisation working for the inclusion of children with special educational needs into mainstream schools and generally society as a whole. They provide workshops for parents who get the chance to meet supportive adults with the same special educational needs.
- Website of the Children's Chronic Arthritis Association, a leading charity run by parents and professionals to provide help and information for children with arthritis, their families and professionals involved in their care.
- Website of the British Epilepsy Association.
- Website providing support, information and friendship to families whose children and relatives have Fragile X Syndrome.
- This is a website that offers advice for pupils and parents about bullying at school.
- The website of the British Diabetic Association, which provides information and advice on teenage diabetes. The BDA runs holiday and activity programmes as well as producing videos and publications.
- ChildminderMonday to Thursday 7.30am to 6pmCHILDMINDER. Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted. Garden. I attend local groups, farms, library and parks. I go for walks up Hampstead Heath. Cooking with the children.