The website of a national organisation for those suffering with eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin.
Services in families (1254)
Refine these results
- MacMillan Cancer Support aims to ensure those living with cancer get the best information, treatment and care.
- The website of a national organisation working for the inclusion of children with special educational needs into mainstream schools and generally society as a whole. They provide workshops for parents who get the chance to meet supportive adults with the same special educational needs.
- Website of the Children's Chronic Arthritis Association, a leading charity run by parents and professionals to provide help and information for children with arthritis, their families and professionals involved in their care.
- Website of the British Epilepsy Association.
- Website providing support, information and friendship to families whose children and relatives have Fragile X Syndrome.
- This is a website that offers advice for pupils and parents about bullying at school.
- The website of the British Diabetic Association, which provides information and advice on teenage diabetes. The BDA runs holiday and activity programmes as well as producing videos and publications.
- ChildminderMonday to Friday 8.30-5.30pm. FlexibleGarden. Outings to drop-ins. 21 years experience. Can pick up from child's home if within walking distance. Can accept childcare vouchers.
- ChildminderMonday to Thursday 7.30am to 6pmCHILDMINDER. Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted. Garden. I attend local groups, farms, library and parks. I go for walks up Hampstead Heath. Cooking with the children.
- ChildminderTuesday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. Term time onlyLevel 3 qualified. 18 years experience in childcare. Welcoming home environment, messy play, garden with sand pit, stories, home cooked food, trips out to farm, zoo library etc. Also attends stay and play sessions.
- Private NurseryMonday to Friday, 8am to 6pmA nursery and preschool with a large outside space, French lessons for preschoolers, music tuition and air-conditioned rooms. You can read the most recent Ofsted report by using the link at the end of the page.
- Pre-school: 8.15am to 5.45pm Monday - FridayScandinavian learning in the heart of London which combines British, Scandinavian and Montessori methods of teaching. The school teaches Danish and English on a daily basis, while following the EYFS and Danish principles of learning. Staff are Danish and English speaking.
- Term time Tuesday to Friday: 3:30- 18:30pm Saturday:11:30-16:00 Family play sessions: Saturday 11:30-13:30(Term Time only)Cornwallis's summer play offer will start on Tuesday the 2nd of August with a trip to Paradise Park to celebrate National Playday. As our building is being renovated - due to open this autum - our activities take place in the Cornwallis Square play area.…
- Private School with NurseryThe Gower School is open 48 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. An extended day is offered 6pm to 6.30pm.We offer high-quality education, a wide Montessori curriculum, music sessions, yoga, sports, baby sign language (we are an accredited Tiny Talk nursery), home-made food and a lovely big garden. The nursery for children between 3 months and 5 years is at 18 North Road, with an additional premises for…
- School Term time: Monday to Friday, 3.15-6.15pm. School Holidays and Half Term: Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 1.30pm, and 2.30-5.30pm; Lunch 1.30-2.30pm.Stay and Eat 1.30pm - 2.30pm Children will need to be provided with a packed lunch; there is a charge of £5 for the lunch hour.At Cape Adventure Playground adventurers can get creative, explore nature and play outdoors, making full use of the labyrinth of rope bridges and tree houses. Messy activities, create a theme song on a piano or design your next costume in our play building. Play is…
- School Term time: Tuesday to Friday, 3.30-6.30pm. Saturday, 11.30am to 4:30pm. School Holidays and Half Term: Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 1.30pm, and 2.30-5.30pm; Lunch 1.30-2.30pm.Lead your band of adventurers through the forest, across aerial runways and swings, back to your treehouse hideaway. If you suspect danger might be on its way make a secret call to your friends in the sandpit and willow igloo below. They can alert any…
- School Term time: Tuesday to Friday, 3.30-6.30pm. Saturday, 11.30am to 4:30pm. School Holidays and Half Term: Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 1.30pm, and 2.30-5.30pm; Lunch 1.30-2.30pm.Three Corners has been invaded by one giant robot who’s got a sneaky trick up his sleeve. Will he defeat you or will you be assimilated and forced to join his robot force? Perhaps you can escape by climbing across a net or swinging out…
- Private NurseryMonday to Friday, 8am to 7pmWe provide children with the best care and security in a fun, educational and loving framework. You can read the most recent Ofsted report by using the link at the end of the page.
- Private NurseryMonday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pmLittle Angels is a family run nursery providing high quality early years education and care which respects the uniqueness of each child. Our skilled Practitioners engage in thoughtful and reflexive pedagogy, working together to provide a safe and stimulating environment and support effective learning through…