Website that provides information with regard to children's rights and legal support.
Services in Families (1302)
Refine these results
- Netmums is a family of local websites set up and run by mums. Each local Netmums website covers local information on places to go, things to do, education, childcare, and community, social and employment issues. Each site is set up around a local community and…
- The website for Newlife, supporting disabled children and their families across the UK. Newlife provides equipment loans and grants to ensure the safety and wellbeing of disabled children. Care Services support families by providing vital information, equipment provisions and a 24 hour Nurse helpline.
- Independent, free, confidential advice on making a complaint about NHS services.
- Website providing key pregnancy and baby topics.
- Music therapy services.
- Website of Bloomsbury and Enfield Sling Libraries, where parents can hire or get advice on baby slings.
- This is the website of the NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children), the UK's leading charity specialising in child protection and the prevention of cruelty to children.
- Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills
- One Plus One investigate what makes relationships work – or fall apart – with the aim of enhancing understanding of how family relationships contribute to the well being of adults and children.
- One You Islington offers information and links to other websites and local services which can help you improve your health and wellbeing.
- Parenting teenagers project, available to families in north London.
- Campaigning to end Female Genital Mutilation, FGM.
- Website of Pacey, the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years.
- Link to Parent Channel TV for advice on raising children.
- ParentPay provides an online payment system for education settings enabling parents to pay for lunches, courses and other services.
- Website giving information about the Parents as Teachers programme.
- The website of a national organisation working for the inclusion of children with special educational needs into mainstream schools and generally society as a whole. They provide workshops for parents who get the chance to meet supportive adults with the same special educational needs.
- An online resource for those who are directly involved with gifted children.