One Plus One investigate what makes relationships work – or fall apart – with the aim of enhancing understanding of how family relationships contribute to the well being of adults and children.
Services in families (1272)
Refine these results
- One You Islington offers information and links to other websites and local services which can help you improve your health and wellbeing.
- Parenting teenagers project, available to families in north London.
- Campaigning to end Female Genital Mutilation, FGM.
- Website of Pacey, the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years.
- Link to Parent Channel TV for advice on raising children.
- ParentPay provides an online payment system for education settings enabling parents to pay for lunches, courses and other services.
- Website giving information about the Parents as Teachers programme.
- The website of a national organisation working for the inclusion of children with special educational needs into mainstream schools and generally society as a whole. They provide workshops for parents who get the chance to meet supportive adults with the same special educational needs.
- An online resource for those who are directly involved with gifted children.
- Support for people affected by imprisonment including prisoners' children and families.
- Runs a network of safe houses providing emergency accommodation for women and children affected by domestic violence. Also offers outreach support services, culturally specific services and runs the 24 hour National Domestic Violence helpline in partnership with Women's Aid.
- Website of the national charity, that provides practical advice and assistance to newly-arrived asylum seekers and supports their long term settlement through community development work.
- Advice, support and services for deaf children and adults, including interpretation services.
- Respond is a national charity providing therapy and specialist support services to people with learning disabilities, autism or both who have experienced abuse, violence or trauma.
- Rett UK provides support, advice and information to families and professionals.
- Offers free confidential legal advice to women on its advice lines. Also offer specialist advice in family law, divorce and relationship breakdown, children and contact issues, domestic violence, sexual violence, discrimination and lesbian parenting.
- Information for parents and carers on online safety. Helpline 0844 381 4772 and website.