A national organisaton that aims to enable blind and partially sighted children to achieve educational and recreational goals.
Services in Families (1282)
Refine these results
- MumsMeetUp is a free web based app which connects mums locally and across the UK, enabling them to find real life friendships with other mums in their area and playmates for their children. As well as meeting up one to one, mums can also arrange…
- Mumsnet local Islington offers a comprehensive list of services, classes, drop-ins and local amenities. The site is a local what's on, as well as the place to go for parent-to-parent support, chat and meet-ups.
- A website offering information to people who have neuromuscular conditions.
- Website of the national organisation for children with Special Educational Needs.
- NAPE is an organisaton for parents, teachers and school governors, promoting high quality primary education for every child.
- National charity providing safe spaces where children can meet the parents they don't live with.
- This is the organisation's national website, providing a wide range of services, including parent to parent support, throughout the UK for children suffering from autistic disorders.
- The website of an organisation consisting of carers, parents and families. Their aim is to help deaf children enhance their skills and abilities.
- A national helpline that provides free, confidential and independent advice on how to deal with debt problems.
- The website of a national organisation for those suffering with eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin.
- The website of the Meningitis Trust, a national organisation providing a wide range of support to meningitis sufferers and their families.
- NOFAS-UK is committed to helping individuals with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD), their families and carers.
- National Rape Crisis Helpline: 0808 802 9999
- The NSHN was formed over ten years ago with the prime objective of supporting people who self harm. We consist of a number of volunteer workers who have experienced self-harm to themselves or have seen it in family or friends. The aims and objectives of…
- Support service for high risk victims of stalking.
- Website that provides information with regard to children's rights and legal support.
- Netmums is a family of local websites set up and run by mums. Each local Netmums website covers local information on places to go, things to do, education, childcare, and community, social and employment issues. Each site is set up around a local community and…
- The website for Newlife, supporting disabled children and their families across the UK. Newlife provides equipment loans and grants to ensure the safety and wellbeing of disabled children. Care Services support families by providing vital information, equipment provisions and a 24 hour Nurse helpline.
- Independent, free, confidential advice on making a complaint about NHS services.