Tri London offers swimming for triathlon at Cally Pool & Gym, 229 Caledonian Rd, N1 0NH, and Beacon school, Hilldrop Rd, N7 0JG. The map shows where triathlon and all sport and physical activity is on offer in Islington. British Triathlon is the national governing body for triathlon.…
Services in sport and leisure (449)
Refine these results
- Try Tag Rugby takes place in Paradise Park
- Tufnell Park Playing Fields provide Islington’s only full-size grass football pitch, cricket nets, tennis courts, a playground and a public open space.
- TEG helps mainly Turkish and Kurdish speaking adults and children overcome barriers to Education, Employment, Health, British Citizenship and any other problems they face. Our aims: To assist individuals and their families in advancing their education, realising their potential and improving their quality of life…
- A liberal, inclusive, non-hierarchical and non-conformist congregational church. The Margins Project serves the homeless community. Rooms to hire. Live music venue.
- Urban Kings offers boxing, thai boxing, capoeira, conditioning, mixed martial arts, and Brazilian jiu jitsu. There is a gym.
- The club operates in a number of locations including Islington.
- The Vic-Wells was formed when both the Old Vic Theatre and the Sadler’s Wells Theatre were jointly under the management of Lilian Baylis. Its primary objective at that time was to support the activities of both theatres, and this is still the case, despite the…
- Virgin Active has two centres in Islington: Angel and Moorgate. They offer a gym, fitness classes, swimming and other activities. Virgin Active Angel: https://www.virginactive.co.uk/clubs/islington-angel Virgin Active Moorgate: https://www.virginactive.co.uk/clubs/moorgate
- Venues that offer volleyball: Sobell Leisure Centre, Tollington Road, N7 7NY (volleyball court currently closed) CitySport, The Franklin Building, 124 Goswell Rd, EC1V 7DP The map shows where volleyball and all sport and physical activity is on offer in Islington. Volleyball England is the national governing body…
- Thursdays 10.30am-11.30amWalking football is a slowed down version of the game, ideal for people who want to get fit or maintain an active lifestyle.
- This page has: information about the benefits of walking websites and apps to support your walking walking maps for different parts of Islington walking in parks walking groups maps of local history and cultural routes in Islington walks through and near Islington Benefits of walking There are many…
- Warsa Eribri Youth Sports Club UK offers football to males and females in Whittington Park. Thursday 7.30-9pm age 14+; Friday 5-7pm under 13s. Contact www.facebook.com/groups/warsaeribriyouthclubuk; Affe Habte 07415 227868
- Music Kindergarten. Small age related classes from babies to 7 years. Fun inspiring learning. Can lead onto our outstanding instrumental and musicianship programme, if desired: Violin, Piano, Cello, Guitar, and Flute.
- WeGym offers personal training
- 11 am - 1 pmA chance to meet new people, to connect with nature and improve your wellbeing whilst helping make a difference to our parks. All ages and abilities welcomed, children must be accompanied by an adult; Tools and gloves will be provided, please wear sturdy shoes. No…
- The school has a third-generation floodlit football pitch that is available for public use in the evenings and on weekends. The pitch is 32m x 23m, making it perfect for 5-a-side football. Bookings are managed by GLL on behalf of the school: http://www.better.org.uk/leisure/williamtyndale
- Club meets on Tuesday at 7.15pm at the Claremont Centre, White Lion Street, Islington (opposite Angel underground station).
- Wray Crescent Cricket Pitch is Islington's only cricket pitch. It has an artificial wicket, grass outfield and changing rooms. The pitch is booked via GLL, who manage it on behalf of the council: http://www.better.org.uk/leisure-centre/london/islington/wray-crescent-cricket-pitch
- Thursday 1:30-2:30Thursdays 1:30-2:30 Yoga class at Mahadevi Yoga Centre 12 Eden Grove N7. Beginners very welcome in this friendly and supportive class. Relaxing and peaceful space. Book online or just turn up.