This page has: information about the benefits of walking websites and apps to support your walking walking maps for different parts of Islington walking in parks walking groups maps of local history and cultural routes in Islington walks through and near Islington Benefits of walking There are many…
Services in Sport and leisure (397)
Refine these results
- Warsa Eribri Youth Sports Club UK offers football to males and females in Whittington Park. Thursday 7.30-9pm age 14+; Friday 5-7pm under 13s. Contact www.facebook.com/groups/warsaeribriyouthclubuk; Affe Habte 07415 227868
- Music Kindergarten. Small age related classes from babies to 7 years. Fun inspiring learning. Can lead onto our outstanding instrumental and musicianship programme, if desired: Violin, Piano, Cello, Guitar, and Flute.
- WeGym offers personal training
- 11 am - 1 pmA chance to meet new people, to connect with nature and improve your wellbeing whilst helping make a difference to our parks. All ages and abilities welcomed, children must be accompanied by an adult; Tools and gloves will be provided, please wear sturdy shoes. No…
- The school has a third-generation floodlit football pitch that is available for public use in the evenings and on weekends. The pitch is 32m x 23m, making it perfect for 5-a-side football. Bookings are managed by GLL on behalf of the school: http://www.better.org.uk/leisure/williamtyndale
- Club meets on Tuesday at 7.15pm at the Claremont Centre, White Lion Street, Islington (opposite Angel underground station).
- Wray Crescent Cricket Pitch is Islington's only cricket pitch. It has an artificial wicket, grass outfield and changing rooms. The pitch is booked via GLL, who manage it on behalf of the council: http://www.better.org.uk/leisure-centre/london/islington/wray-crescent-cricket-pitch
- Thursday 1:30-2:30Thursdays 1:30-2:30 Yoga class at Mahadevi Yoga Centre 12 Eden Grove N7. Beginners very welcome in this friendly and supportive class. Relaxing and peaceful space. Book online or just turn up.
- Monday evenings 7:45 pm to 8:45 pmYoga classes for all levels of experience and flexibility. I teach a slow mindful practice, connecting with the breath and body.
- Classes for beginners Sunday from 7pm , general class Friday from 6.45pm. Please ring for details.
- Thursday mornings from 9:15 to 10:15amAn outdoor vinyasa flow yoga class Join me, weather permitting, on Thursday mornings from 9:15 - 10:15 for an hour of yoga in Thornhill Square Gardens Beginners welcome Mats provided, or bring your own *STARTING THURSDAY 25 APRIL*
- Tuesday 6.45-7.45pmAre you prone to feeling stressed? Have daily life challenges left you feeling constantly tired? Or could you just be weary with your current lack of work and life balance? I may have just the right solution for you – take Yoga lessons with me!…
- Yogabase offers yoga and pilates
- Yogahaven offers yoga at different venues including Islington.
- After-school from 3.45pm, weekends and summer holidays; Pre-school drama classes on Monday; Phone for detailsYoung Actors Theatre, Islington offers drama classes and productions for ages 18 months to adult. Classes run after school, evenings and weekends all year and there are summer schools and half-term workshops. Pre-school classes run on Monday morning.
- Young people's theatre company. Brings together a team of directors, young performers, technicians, designers, writers, musicians, composers and choreographers with an innovative approach to theatre.