An online resource for those who are directly involved with gifted children.
Search results (3306)
Refine these results
- Support for people affected by imprisonment including prisoners' children and families.
- Runs a network of safe houses providing emergency accommodation for women and children affected by domestic violence. Also offers outreach support services, culturally specific services and runs the 24 hour National Domestic Violence helpline in partnership with Women's Aid.
- Website of the national charity, that provides practical advice and assistance to newly-arrived asylum seekers and supports their long term settlement through community development work.
- Advice, support and services for deaf children and adults, including interpretation services.
- Respond is a national charity providing therapy and specialist support services to people with learning disabilities, autism or both who have experienced abuse, violence or trauma.
- Rett UK provides support, advice and information to families and professionals.
- Offers free confidential legal advice to women on its advice lines. Also offer specialist advice in family law, divorce and relationship breakdown, children and contact issues, domestic violence, sexual violence, discrimination and lesbian parenting.
- Information for parents and carers on online safety. Helpline 0844 381 4772 and website.
- Safer London Foundation's Empower project is a support programme addressing young women’s experiences of sexual violence and exploitation.
- Website of the stillbirth and neonatal death charity.
- Information about school admissions for primary and secondary students. The School Admissions team is part of Universal Services, Cambridge Education@Islington.
- Website offering a wide range of resources for schools.
- The website of SAUK, which offers information and support to young people with scoliosis.
- Sense provides a wide range of services deaf-blind children and also adults. Services include a counselling service for young people and further education.
- Website of the national homelessness charity.
- Shine is the leading UK registered charity providing information and advice about spina bifida and hydrocephalus to individuals, families and carers.
- Sibs is the UK organisation for brothers and sisters of disabled children and adults.
- Website outlining a Sign Health project supporting deaf victims of domestic violence.