Information about school admissions for primary and secondary students. The School Admissions team is part of Universal Services, Cambridge Education@Islington.
Search results (3296)
Refine these results
- Website offering a wide range of resources for schools.
- The website of SAUK, which offers information and support to young people with scoliosis.
- Sense provides a wide range of services deaf-blind children and also adults. Services include a counselling service for young people and further education.
- Website of the national homelessness charity.
- Shine is the leading UK registered charity providing information and advice about spina bifida and hydrocephalus to individuals, families and carers.
- Sibs is the UK organisation for brothers and sisters of disabled children and adults.
- Website outlining a Sign Health project supporting deaf victims of domestic violence.
- Single Parent Action Network (SPAN) is a nationwide network of one parent families and organisations. We aim to empower families living in poverty and isolation, to improve their lives and life chances.
- A website providing information on vocational, employment and training opportunities, student allowance and further and higher education.
- Specialist advice and support for African-Caribbean and Asian women experiencing violence and abuse.
- News, information, informed opinion about SEN by parents for parents.
- Website of the national organisation providing help to people who are paralysed.
- Website of the national charity providing free, independent debt advice and counselling.
- Website for the Stop it Now! charity which also provides a helpline for people worried that a child they know may be at danger of abuse. It also helps people who are worried about their own thoughts and behaviour towards children.
- Advice and resources to prevent human trafficking.
- Street League works with young people in a structured football and education 'Academy' programme, with two hours in the classroom and two hours on the pitch each day.
- Website of charity supporting families affected by a syndrome without a name.
- THT is the leading HIV and AIDS charity in the UK and the largest in Europe. It was one of the first charities to be set up in response to the HIV epidemic and has been at the forefront of the fight against HIV and AIDS…