Tell us what you think
Complaints about Islington Council
If you want to complain, you have the right to do so. Making a complaint won’t affect the services you receive.
Social Services complaints
If you have any feedback or wish to make a complaint about any service you receive from Adult Social Services please contact your social worker.
If they can't resolve the issue, or you don't have an allocated social worker, you can send your feedback to the Customer Services Team at the People Directorate. The People Directorate is the council department responsible for Adult Social Services in Islington.
Healthwatch works on behalf of the local community to provide information about local health, community, and social care services.
- Healthwatch Islington is not a complaint or advocacy service but it can help people find these services.
- It is also responsible for gathering views on local services from service users and feeding back these views to local organisations.
To contact Healthwatch:
- call 020 7832 5814
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit the Healthwatch website.
Patient Advice and Liaison (PALS) and Complaints Service at Whittington Health
If you wish to make a formal complaint about a service you have received from Whittington Health, you can contact the PALS service:
- Patient Advice and Liaison, Whittington Health, Magdala Avenue, London, N19 5NF
- Telephone: 020 7288 5551
- Email: whh-tr.whitthealthPALS@nhs.net