- Islington's Drug and Alcohol Helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can help you or someone you care about. Call them on 0808 800 0019.
- Islington's Young People's Drug and Alcohol Service (IYPDAS) offers free, confidential advice and support for anyone up to age 21. They can help you or someone you care about. Contact them on 020 7527 5099 or email email@example.com
There is also information and a helpline for confidential advice from Frank or on 0300 123 66 00.
There's lots of information on these websites:
- The Mix - advice, information and support on sex and relationships, drink and drugs, health, wellbeing, fitness and more.
- GOV.UK information and advice to support young people who are experiencing problems associated with taking drugs or other substances.
- Re-Solve - help with drugs and substance misuse.