Your teachers and advisers in school can help and you can also contact:
- The Progress Team call 0207 527 7031 or contact your nearest youth hub
- The National Careers Service helpline call 0800 100 900.
- GOV.UK - if you're aged 13 to 19 you can contact a careers adviser for information, advice and support on a range of issues affecting young people.
The Islington Progress Pledge
Developed with the help of young people, the Progress Pledge sets out the support you can expect to help you find employment, education or training:
- Careers guidance with our qualified advisers
- Job coaching
- Mock interviews
- Support in English and maths up to Level 2
- One-to-one support into education, a traineeship or apprenticeship, or employment
- Up to 100 hours of work experience or volunteering
- Help to access other support services