Anti-social behaviour – a person or people causing trouble

If you are worried about people causing trouble around where you live or hang out, sometimes called anti-social behaviour, there are things you can do

If you have been involved in anti-social behaviour and you want to stop you can get help. Some types of threatening behaviour are against the law. You can get together with other people in your area who are fed up with a small number of people behaving badly and ask the council to do something about it. Find out the facts, look at the Related services and External links section for further information.

Related articles