Brook Euston, the Brandon Centre and Pulse N7 remain open during Covid-19!
We are currently operating a telephone consultation system with booked appointments where needed. Please call us before coming to a clinic.
It is important to look after your sexual health and contraception needs during this time. Please contact us, we won't judge you!
Don’t delay accessing
- emergency and regular contraception
- testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- pregnancy testing, advice and referral for abortion if that’s what you chose
Our contact details:
- Pulse (Holloway Road) - 020 7527 1300
- Brook Euston (Euston) - 020 7387 8700 (a voicemail directs you to a number to call)
- Brandon Centre (Kentish Town) 020 7267 4792 or email@example.com
If you are self-isolating or shielding you can also contact us for your sexual health and contraception needs and we will give you advice and support.
Our opening times and services may be impacted because of Covid-19, please check with us before you come.
See Brook’s website for information on looking after your sexual health when services are limited
Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
If you had sex without a condom or a condom split and you are not taking regular contraception you can take emergency contraception (EC). There are three types of EC:
- Levonelle (pill) – can be taken up to 72 hours (3 days) after sex
- EllaOne (pill) – can be taken up to 120 hours (5 days) after sex
- Emergency coil – can be inserted up to 120 hours (5 days) after sex
Contact us as soon as you can. EC is more effective the sooner you take it so it is important to take it as soon as possible.
Pharmacies may be affected by Covid-19 and may have limited supply of emergency pills.
Please contact them as soon as possible and check that they can offer you free EC within the timeframe you are in so you don’t miss your window for taking it.