Family problems? Need help?
If you're worried and want to talk to someone about family problems ...
... such as parents splitting up or someone dying, you can contact Childline T: 0800 1111.
You can also find useful information on the websites below:
Parents splitting up:
- GOV.UK - Find out the impact for you if your parents decide to separate or get a divorce
The Mix - for advice, information and support on relationships, health, wellbeing, fitness and more
When someone dies:
- Childline - how does it feel when someone close to you dies?
- Hope again - here to support you after the death of someone close
- Winston’s Wish - childhood bereavement charity
GOV.UK - coping with death for young people
Are you a young carer?
If you are looking after a parent, a brother or a sister, you can get help from Camden and Islington Young Carers’ Service, which supports children and young people who are caring for a member of their family. You can contact them on T: 020 7272 6933.
You can find more information on these websites:
- Camden and Islington Young Carers Service - supporting young carers and their families
- Carers Trust - support for young people who are caring for someone
- Islington Carer's Hub - ageUK - offer help to young adult carers aged between 18 and 25
- NHS Carers Direct - for young people who are caring for someone who is ill or disabled
- The Mix - support for you and your family