The Arundel Project is a 22-bed hostel providing temporary accommodation and a high level of on-site support for homeless people who have a primary diagnosis of mental ill health. Clients may also have support needs relating to substance misuse.
The service aims to:
- Assist residents to comply with the terms of their tenancy around such areas as: house rules, health and safety, noise, disruption, damage and harassment, payment of rent and service charge
- Provide advice, support and supervision to develop a wide range of practical and emotional living skills
- Enable residents to access and sustain appropriate education, employment and training opportunities
- Encourage residents to build and maintain friendship and community networks
- Assist with access to or sustaining links with primary and other care or disability services including community mental health services and drug and alcohol services
- Assist with claiming relevant welfare benefits
All referrals must go through the Supporting People Team.