We are thrilled to announce this free project for 12-17 year olds, running weekly from 17 January 2019. The course leader is a theatre director and multimedia artist, recently graduated from the MA Performance Design and Practice, Central Saint Martins UAL.
The focus of the workshops will be exploring how creativity can be used for problem solving, to develop confidence and a sense of belonging.
Come along if you want to:
- Have fun playing collaborative games
- Experiment with different media, from photography to writing and video editing
- Be part of a creative hub
- Work with a professional performance maker
- take a part in Hilldrop artistic takeover