The Alzheimer's Society is a registered charity providing services and support to individuals, families and carers effected by dementia and Alzheimers. It provides a range of services including:
- A monthly Carer's Support Group for carers of people taking place every 3rd Thursday of the month from 2.15pm to 4.15pm; An opportunity for friends and family members of people with dementia to meet others in a similar situation and share experiences, feelings and ideas.
- Cecelia's Café; Fortnightly dementia cafe service on the second and fourth Saturday of the month 1.30pm to 4.30pm at St. Stephen's Community Centre, Canonbury Road, London N1 2DF.
- Dementia Adviser; Signposting service for people with dementia
- Information and advice; Supporting for people with dementia, carers, professionals and others
- Outreach service; Visits to people with dementia and their carers in their own homes
- Dementia Training; Training for carers and professionals at the office address.